April 6, 2016

Sisterhood Spotlight: Isabel Lebowitz

Year: 2nd

Major: Marketing/Operations Manager w/ Business Analytics minor

Celebrity Crush: So many… Kip Moore, Zac Efron, Joe Manganiello, etc. 

Fav Chef Mo Creation: haha oh boy, it’s been awhile!

Spirit Animal: Monkey

Go to Shower Song: Blank Space



Tell us a little bit about your experience with Pi Phi. Why did you join, what made Pi Phi stand out? What has Pi Phi brought to your life during your time here?


I joined Pi Phi because my conversations with my sisters weren’t forced during recruitment, and we all know recruitment convos can be rough! I found myself genuinely laughing and not forcing my smiles! Pi Phi has brought me so many friends, memories and joy! Can’t wait to be back with you all very soon!


What is your favorite memory in Pi Phi?


My favorite memory in getting my little J. I remember how nervous I was during recruitment about making a connection with a new member but everything feel together perfectly. It was an instant connection and she instantly became one of my best friends!


Advice to any new members?


Get involved both in and outside of Pi Phi, spend time in the sisterhood room (some of my fav. Pi Phi memories are from that room) and live in the house for at least one semester!

You have been off on Co-Op in Atlanta, tell us a little bit about it!!


I am working for Delta Air Lines in their Cargo department (everything under the wing of the airplane). I support the sales team and I love every minute of it! I have learned more than I ever imagined and weekends are fun when I get the opportunity to travel the world or come home and visit the Nati ;). I’ve fallen in love with the city as well, come and visit me next time I’m living down here!