July 29, 2012

Honoring a Senior


Brittany Moore was one of Ohio Kappa's Charter Class members. “Pi Beta Phi has been a major part of my life for the past two years and I know it will continue as my involvement as an alumna,” says Moore, “Pi Phi has allowed me to grow as a woman and has given me many leadership opportunities.” Throughout her four years at the University of Cincinnati she submerged herself into campus organizations, including: Pi Beta Phi, Student Alumni Council, Student Orientation Leader, ROAR Tour Guides, Programs and Activities Council, Sigma Alpha Pi, National Student Speech-Language Hearing Association, and the Fan Interactive Team. She also worked two part time jobs at the TUC Bookstore and the Myers Alumni Center. Juggling work, organization involvement, and school was difficult, but Brittany knew that she would leave a positive impact. “Looking back at the past four years I absolutely have no regrets and would do it all again in a heartbeat. Graduating from the University of Cincinnati and becoming an official Bearcat alumna has proved my college experience to be successful and memorable. I will never forget the lessons I learned, the individuals I met, and the memories I made,” Brittany stated. Her loyalty to the university will continue to grow upon her return to UC to gain a Master's in Communication Sciences and Disorders to complete her dream of becoming a Speech Language Pathologist!