June 18, 2012

Two-Way with Sigma Phi Epsilon

-->
On May 10th, we were joined by the men of Sigma Phi Epsilon (Sig Ep) for a two-way. The location was Toro, located in Newport, Kentucky.  Everyone was very excited for this event, almost 60 people actually turned out for it! We filled four busses to the brim and headed to Newport to relax and have some fun with our fellow Greeks. To go along with the decor of the location, we decided to have a country theme. There was no lack of plaid or cowboy boots for the night. Everyone seemed to have a good time dressing to the theme. We had anything from American flag clothes to cowboy hats and everything in between.  Below you can see a picture of my family at the Pi Phi house before the event.


In the midst of the event, we also got to meet other members of the Greek community. It’s always nice to socialize with another Greek organization at a relaxed event, because you don’t have to worry about anything else that’s going on. I personally got to meet a few of Sig Ep’s newest members and reconnect with Sig Eps that I had not seen in some time.  I think this interaction is important because it allows us to stay united as a Greek community. Overall, I think I can speak for the chapter when I say that we had a great time with the men of Sigma Phi Epsilon and look forward to future events with them!

Written By: Lindsay Larkey